Home Remedies for Snoring
Snoring Definition Snoring is a common act of breathing through the open
mouth in such a way as to cause a vibration of the uvula and soft palate.
More then one-third of adults snore at least a few nights each week. The
most commonly occurs during sleep, or immediately after death.
The noisy sounds of snoring occur when there is an obstruction or blockages
in the breathing passage. There are many kinds of blockages. Home
Remedies for Snoring How to Cure Snoring with Natural Treatments
- Home remedy for snoring: Drink half a cup of milk before you go to
- Eat yogurt daily to help with the snoring.
- Sleep on the side.
- Before bedtime eat one slice of bread with some kind of spread.
- Don't drink coffee or alcohol before bedtime.
- Drink Eucalyptus tea as natural remedy: Soak 2 teaspoons of
eucalyptus leaves to a boiling cup of water, drain and drink to prevent
- Do not smoke.
- Do some sports during the day (not too close to bedtime).
- Lose some weight.