Please Switch Off your Mobile in Hospitals

Kindly forward it to as many as people, its very important.

This is a real incident that happened in a local hospital in Bangalore, India . A 4 year old girl was admitted due to leg fracture. As itwas an open fracture, she had to undergo an operation to stitch theprotruding bone back in place. Though it was quite a minor operation,she was hooked on to life support system, as a part of the process..

The doctors had to input some data prior to the operation to suitdifferent conditions.Thereafter , the operation proceeded. Half waythrough the process, the life support system suddenly went dead.The culprit: - Some one was using his/her hand-phone outside theoperation theatre. And the frequency had affected the system. Theytried to track the fellow but to no avail.

The little girl, young andinnocent as she was died soon after.."Be compassionate! Do not use your hand phone /mobiles especially atany hospitals or within the Aircraft or petrol bunk or any placeswhere you are told not to use it.... You might not be caught in theact, but you might have killed someone without knowing". Sometimesit's a matter of Life & Death....!!!!

Please pass this to as many, since most of us are just not aware ofthe seriousness of this issue.Please Don't Delete.. Please Send this to all your contacts and helpsave a life.

A tiny mail can save a life.

No comments: