Adobe Presenter 7 - An Introduction
Adobe Presenter enables anyone in your organization to transform Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into rich experiences complete with voice-over narration and multimedia content, including video, animations, and product simulations. Even nontechnical users can create compelling content without ever leaving the PowerPoint authoring environment. Presenter converts the presentation to the Adobe Flash® format and publishes it online for your audience to view at their convenience.
Rapidly create high-impact Adobe Flash presentations and eLearning courses from PowerPoint
With just a few clicks in PowerPoint, you can transform drab presentations into engaging Adobe® Flash® multimedia experiences. Easily add narration, animations, interactivity, quizzes, and software simulations to eLearning courses.
* Easily create professional Flash presentations and self-paced courses complete with narration and interactivity.
* Import and edit video in any format and export as SWF.
* Record and edit high-quality audio.
* Help ensure consistency with branding and customization.
* Deliver advanced quizzes and surveys with question pooling and randomization.
* Publish content as a PDF file, preserving all of your animations.
* Create AICC- and SCORM-compliant content.
* Integrate with Adobe Acrobat® Connect™ Pro software to deploy, manage, deliver, and track content.
Click Here for More Information