More Funny Sardarji Jokes!


Once a sardar ji went for an interview for the post of electrical engg.

desk: so you are coming for this post.

sardar ji: yes sir.

desk: so tell me how does an electrical motor runs?

sardarji: o ji its very simple.
TORRRRRRRRRRR..........

Sardar: Can I know my mobile bill, please?

Call centre girl: Sir,just dial *123# to know your current bill status.

Sardar: (He got angry and..)You stupid...

Call centre girl:Sir,I'm sorry, anything wrong?

Sardar: I'm not asking my current bill.I'm asking my mobile bill.. Don't
be a fool. Be wise like me.

Call centre girl: ???!!!

sardar returns from London. He calls his wife and asks her, "Do I look like
a foreigner?"

She says no.

The answer angers him. "Look carefully, do I look like a foreigner?"

She again replies in the negative. By now the sardar is fuming.

He yells: "Come close and see, do I look like a foreigner?"

The wife says: "No."

The sardar who is seething with rage says: "All those women in London were
fools. Every time I went out they would say: `Look a foreigner`."

A man came running in to the sardar's office and cried-
"Santa ! Your daughter has died"

Depressed, Sardar jumps from 100th floor
.
.
.
.
.
At 50 th floor he remembers I don't have a daughter!
.
.
.
.
.
.
At 25 floor: I'm unmarried !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At 10 floor : he remembers "I'm Banta not santa"

*Sardar is relaxing

*One Sardar was enjoying Sun on a Beach in UK.

A lady came and asked him, " Are you relaxing"
Sardar answered '" No I am Banta Singh"

Another Guy Came and asked the same Question.
Sardar answered " No No Me ! Banta Singh"

Third one came and asked the same
question, Sardar was totally annoyed and decided to
shift his place.

While walking he saw another Sardar
enjoying the Beach.

He went and asked him " Are you Relaxing?". The other Sardar was much
educated and answered "Yes I am relaxing.

The Sardar slapped him on
his face and said "Idiot, they are all searching for you and you are
sitting here"

On a ROMANTIC dare sardar's girl friend asks him, "Darling on our
engagement will you give me a ring?"

Cooly replies: Ya sure, what's your phone numner.....

Sardar was writing something very slowly.

Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?

Sardar: "I'm writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast.

*
*Three Construction workers are working on the 20th floor of a tall building
in Bombay.

One is a Mallu, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardarji. Every
day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together.

One fine day-the Mallu opened his lunch box and finds idlis in the box. He
says " I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box
tomorrow, i will jump from the 20th floor and die".

Next the Bengali opens his lunch box and finds Fish in it and says, If I
find fish in my lunch box tomorrow, I am going to jump from the 20th floor
of this building and die".

Next the Sardarji opens his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says
"Mother promise, if I find parathas in my box tomorrow I am also going to
jump from the 20th floor"

Next day the three friends meet in the lunch room for lunch. Mallu opens
his lunch box and finds Idlis and promptly jumps from the 20th floor and
dies.

The Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the
20th floor and dies.

Sardarji opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps
from the 20th floor and dies.

In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their
colleagues, the Mallu's widow says "I did not know he hated idlis so much.
If not I would have packed something else for his lunch".

The Bengali's widow says "I did not know he hated fish so much. If not I
would have packed something else for his lunch"

The sardarji's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband
always prepared his own lunch!"

An Arab was admitted in a hospital at Mumbai for a heart transplant, but
prior to the surgery the doctors want to store his blood in case the need
arises.
As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally.
So the call went out to a number of persons.
Finally a Gujarati was located who had a similar type of blood.
The Gujarati willingly donated his blood for the Arab.
After the surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati as appreciation for giving his
blood, a new Hummer, diamonds, jewellery,and a million US dollars.
Once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor
telephoned the Gujarati who was more than happy to donate his blood again.
After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati a thank you card and a
jar of Almond sweets. The Gujarati was shocked to see that the Arab, this
time, did not reciprocate the Gujarati's kind gesture as he had
anticipated.
He phoned the Arab and asked him why he had expressed his appreciation in
not so generous manner.
The Arab replied "Babu.....now I have Gujju blood!"

A Senior Couple went to see a Doctor about loosing their interst in sex! The
Doctor checked them over, gave them some erotic literature to look at, and
put them in a spare examining room. When he looked in fifteen minutes
later, they had rediscovered their lost interest. A week later, they were
back with the same problem, the same treatment and the same results. When
they came back a third time, the Doctor got suspicious, saying, "What's
going on with you two!" Sheepishly, the fellow said, "We're not married! We
live in a Senior Center where we don't have much privacy. It would probably
cost us $30 for a motel room. You charge $20 for an office visit, and we get
80% back from MediCare!"

A surgeon, a civil engineer and a software engineer were chatting at a bar.
The discussion rolled around to whose profession was the oldest. The surgeon
said that his was, since in the book of Genesis, God created Eve from one of
Adam's ribs, and surly that involved surgery. The civil engineer countered
by saying that before God created man, he created the heavens and the Earth
from chaos, surly a feat of civil engineering. The software engineer just
smiled and said "Where do you think the chaos came from?"
__._,_._
An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why
she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."
Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs.
Smith, but your're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth
control pills?" The woman responded, "They help me sleep better." The doctor
thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills
help you to sleep?" The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange
juice and I sleep better at night .

The Pope had just finished a tour of the East Coast and was taking a
limousine to the airport. Having never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur
if he could drive for awhile. Well, the chauffeur didn't have much of a
choice, so he climbs in the back of the limo and the Pope takes the wheel.
The Pope proceeds onto HWY 95, and starts accelerating to see what the limo
could do. He gets to about 90 mph, and suddenly he sees the blue lights of
the State Police in his mirror.He pulls over and the trooper comes to his
window. The trooper, seeing who it was, says, "Just a moment please, I need
to call in." The trooper calls in and asks for the chief. He tells the chief
that he's got a REALLY important person pulled over, and asks how he should
handle it.

"It's not Ted Kennedy again is it?" replies the chief.
"No Sir!" replied the trooper, "This guy's more important."
"Is it the Governor?" replied the chief.
"No! Even more important!" replies the trooper.
"Is it the PRESIDENT??? replied the chief.
"No! Even more important!" replies the trooper.
"Well WHO is it?" screams the chief.
"I don't know Sir." replies the trooper, "but he's got the Pope as his
chauffeur."

Three guys go in for a job interview, all at the same office. The first one
goes in for his interview and the interviewer says, "What's the first thing
you see when you look at me?" The guy says, "That's not too hard, you've got
no ears." The interviewer says, "That's it, get out, you'll never be seen
around here again." The second man takes his turn and is asked the same
question. The applicant replies, "Uh, you've got no ears." The interviewer
throws the guy out, cursing and yelling that
he'll never get a job with his company. As the second guy is leaving, the
second guy warns the third guy, "Listen man, whatever you do, don't say he
hasn't got any ears. He's so touchy with the ear thing." "Okay," said man #3
on his way into the office. Once inside he is told, "Name the first thing
you notice when you look at me." The guy answers, "That's easy, you wear
contacts." The interviewer was flabbergasted, "How on earth did you know
that, son?" The applicant answered, "What? Are you stupid? You can't wear
glasses, you've got no ears!"

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens.
The current rooster was still doing an okay job, but he was getting
on in years. And the farmer figured getting a new rooster couldn't
hurt anything. So he buys a young cock from the local rooster
emporium, and turns him loose in the barn yard. Well, the old rooster
sees the young one strutting around and he gets a little worried. So,
they're trying to replace me, thinks the old rooster.I've got to do
something about this. He walks up to the new bird and says, "So
you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff,
don't you? Well I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet
I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race
around that hen house over there. We'll run around it ten times and
whoever finish's first gets to have all the hens for himself."
Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought
he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," said the young
rooster. "And since I know I'm so great, I'll even give you a head
start of half a lap. I'll still win easy," said the young rooster. So
the two roosters go over to the hen house to start the race with all
the hens gathering around to watch. The race begins and all the hens
start cheering the roosters on. After the first lap, the old rooster
is still maintaining his lead. After the second lap, the old guy's
lead has slipped a little but he's still hanging in there.
Unfortunately the old rooster's lead continues to slip each time
around, and by the fifth lap he's just barely in front of the young
rooster.

By now the farmer has heard all the commotion. He runs into the
house, gets his shotgun, and runs out to the barn yard figuring a fox
or something is after his chickens. When he gets there, he sees the
two roosters running around the hen house, with the old rooster still
slightly in the lead. He immediately takes his shotgun, aims, fires,
and blows the young rooster away. As he walks away slowly, he says to
himself ....... "Damn, that's the third gay rooster I've bought this
month." -- thanks to Pete p...@gc.net

A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his 9th grade class a lesson
about the evils of liquor, so he produced an experiment that involved a
glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms. "Now, class. Observe
closely the worms," said the professor putting a worm first into the
water. The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water
could be. The second worm, he put into the whiskey. It writhed
painfully, and quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail. "Now,
what lesson can we derive from this experiment?" the professor asked.
Scott, who naturally sits in back, raised his hand and wisely,
responded, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms."

On television, my 88-year-old grandfather and I saw an attractive woman
wearing an evening gown with leg openings going all the way up to her
waist.

"Why do they wear gowns like that?" my grandfather asked.

"Maybe that style makes their legs look longer," I speculated.

"No." he said." I think that it makes the men look longer."

No comments: