41. If you do not specify a constraint name for a view created with the CHECK OPTION, the system assigns a default name in the format _________
42. Choose from the following columns (Which are pseudocolumn?)
43. Dropping views has no effect on the tables.
44. Advantages of views (Choose all from the list)
a. Restrict database to write
b. Provide data independence
c. Provide multiple views of the same data
d. Restrict database access
e. Provide data dependence
f. Simply queries
45. Do not use the CYCLE option. If the sequence is used to generate ___________ values, unless you have a reliable mechanism that purges old rows faster than the sequence cycles.
a. Primary Key
b. Foreign Key
c. Check Constraint
d. Unique Key
46. Verify your sequence values in the ____________, _________________ data dictionary tables.
47. When you drop a table, corresponding indexes are also dropped.
48. The index is used and maintained automatically by the ____________.
a. Index Organized Table
b. Data Dictionary Table
c. Oracle Server
d. User Process
49. When not to create an Index.
a. Most queries are expected to retrieve more that 2 to 4 percent of the rows in the table
b. The column are often used as a condition in the query
c. The table is not updated frequently.
d. The table is small
50. The users require ___________ privileges to gain access to the database.
a. Object Privileges
b. System Privileges
51. Current system privileges can be found in the dictionary view _________.
52. A privilege granted on a ____________ is converted to a privilege on the base table referenced by the ______________ .
53. An Owner of a table can grant access to all users by using the _________ keyword.
54. Lists system privileges granted to the user.
55. A database link is a pointer that defines a _____ way communication path from an oracle database server to another database server.
56. DBA is responsible for creating the database link. The dictionary view _______.
57. Oracle Server enforces the UNIQUE constraint by ________ creating a unique index on the unique key column or columns.
58. Foreign Keys are based on data values and are purely ________.
59. Foreign Key is defined in the _______ table.
60. Activate an integrity constraint currently disabled in the table definition by using the ENABLE clause.
a. ALTER TABLE employees
ENABLE CONSTRAINTS emp_emp_id_pk;
b. ALTER TABLE employees
ENABLE CONSTRAINT emp_emp_id_pk;
c. ALTER TABLE employees
ENABLE CONSTRAINTS emp_emp_id_fk;