DVDStyler is simple DVD authoring. While DVDStyler may not yet offer all of the advanced features of commercial DVD authoring tools - it provides a quick and simple interface for adding DVD menus to your own movies.
Adding movie clips is as easy as drag and drop.
Menu screen are created by first loading a background - and then adding buttons.
Then actions are assigned to the buttons to indicate which movie clips should be played when pressed.
The main DVDStyler features are:
- creation a DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MPEG and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- using MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
- allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- import of image file for background
- placing of buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- changing the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object
- scaling of buttons and graphic objects
- coping of any menu object or whole menu
- dvd scripting