How to split large files into set of smaller files?
We can split huge large sized files into set of smaller files. GSplit is a free reliable file splitter that lets you split your large files (like Self-Extracting archives, Zip archives, disk images, multimedia, music, video, backup, image, archive, log, large text, document files...) into a set of smaller files called pieces.
These pieces are easier to:
1) copy to floppy or any removable media disks.
2) distribute over the Internet, networks.
3) send by email (forget attached file size restrictions imposed by
some ISP, pop3, SMTP and other e-mail servers).
4) archive to CD, DVD, USB Flash drive and strick, Zip disk, and any other storage device. .
5) upload to host accounts, file delivery services, online file hosting sites...
that have restrictions on file sizes.
6) share with friends, colleagues or other users through networks and the Internet.
7) exchange using Instant Messaging clients or Instant Messenger programs...
Click Here for More >>>