One Line Jokes

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

My friend has a fine watch dog. At any suspicious noise he wakes the dog and the dog begins to bark.

"What did one ghost say to another?" " Do you believe in people?"

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect.

Judge: Why did you hit your husband with a chair?"
Wife: "I couldn't lift the table."


There are three kinds of Poeple in this world, those that can count and those that cant

This is worse than a divorce!! I've lost half my wealth and I still have a wife!

How did the overeater die? - He had a Fart Attack!!

After Finishing MBBS, Dr. Munna Starts his practice. He Checked 1st patient eyes, tongue & ears by Torch & finally said BOLE TO.......... TORCH THEEEEK HAI

There was once an absent minded professor who used to Kiss the door and the slam the wife...

Tim:I got married because I was tired of cooking ,cleaning home and washing clothes. Lack:Amazing!!!! I got divorce for the same reason!!!!;)

No comments: