Installing TTF and OTF fonts in Windows XP, Vista, 7...
1. From the 'Start' menu select 'Control Panel.'
2. Select the 'Appearance and Themes' category.
3. Select 'Fonts' from the 'See Also' panel at the left of this screen.
4. In the Fonts window, select the File menu, and choose 'Install New Font.'
5. Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
6. Select the fonts you want to install.
To select more than one font to add, press and hold down the CTRL key, then click the fonts you want.
7. Press the 'OK' button to install the fonts.
Note: Do you want to download Free Fonts : Please visit : http://www.fontex.org/