17 years old Girl Lost her life while using Twitter

Favia Boricea was 17 years old girl from Romania. She found dead at bath dub with her Laptop.

She was using Twitter all over the day. She addicted to twitter. She used her laptop while bathing in her bath dub to continue the twitter session. Her hands were wet.

She continued the twitter session using her wet hands. Unfortunately she got electric shock and died immediately.

The Crime report clearly says that "There was electric leakage due to improper precaution, invalid usage of laptop with wet hands".

The report also says "The accident may happened due to laptop fell down to the bath dub".

Source : inquisitr.com

No comments: