Please do the following steps..
1) Please Log in to your Gmail account.
2) Click 'Contacts' along the left side of any Gmail page.
3) Click 'Export' in the upper-right corner of your Contacts list.
4) Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information.
5) Gmail CSV / Outlook CSV - there are 3 export formats are there.
6) Click 'Export Contacts.'
7) Select a location to save your file, and click 'OK.'
8) Open this CSV - Comma Separated Values - file using any Text Editor like notepad, textpad, or any spreadsheet.
9) Delete unnecessary contacts in it.
10) You can import this file using different G-Mail account.
Via : GMail Contact Export