1.) Brush twice a day!
2.) Dress right for the weather.
3.) Visit the dentist regularly.
4.) Get plenty of rest.
5.) Make sure your hair is dry before going outside..
6.) Eat right.
7.) Get outside in the sun every once in a while.
8.) Always wear a seatbelt.
9.) Control your drinking of alcoholic beverages.
10.) Smile! It will make you feel better.
11.) Don't over indulge yourself.
12.) Bathe regularly.
13.) Read to exercise the brain.
14.) Surround yourself with friends.
15.) Stay away from too much caffeine.
16.) Use the bathroom regularly.
17.) Get plenty of exercise.
18.) Have your eyes checked regularly.
19.) Eat plenty of vegetables.
20.) Believe that people will like you for who you are.
21.) Forgive and forget.
22.) Take plenty of vacations.
23.) Celebrate all special occasions.
24.) Pick up a hobby.
24.) Love your neighbor as yourself.
Never marry a Testing girl since she always doubts U .
Never marry a DATABASE girl since she always wants her husband to be a UNIQUE key.
Never marry a C girl because she always have a tendency to BREAK the things and EXIT from house.
Never marry a C++ girl as u may encounter some problems in INHERITANCE.
Never marry a JAVA girl since she always throws EXCEPTIONS.
Never marry a VB girl since she has divorce FORM with her always.
Never marry a UNIX girl ,she always dump u with a core.
Never marry a PASCAL girl ,she always scolds u as rascal.
Never marry a COBOL girl since she may be very good in DIVISION of families.
Never marry a NETWORK girl since she may be very good in shooting troubles.
Better marry a girl not belonging to SOFTWARE FAMILY
MARRY A GIRL FROM A "HARD"WARE FAMILY.
Text to Speech : Software has never sounded so good or been so affordable
Try this Natural Reader Text2Speech application. It is useful for beginners and experts too. It allows you to experience listening to your emails, web pages, reports or any text on your PC. There are no charges for downloading, using and redistributing the free version of the software.
Full Common Functions:
Read Text Files
- Text files
- MS Word files
- MS Internet Explorer webpages
- Adobe PDF files
- Voice (male/female)
- Operation system: windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: 500Mhz
- Memory: 128 MB (256 recommended)
- Free Disk Space: 50MB (Natural Voices may require 600MB free space)
Link to download : NaturalReaders.com
Use Nope for No and Yep for Yes.
Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.
Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of health conscious.
Sprays deo such so that he doesn't need to take bath.
Sneezes and says 'Excuse me'.
Says "Hey" instead of "Hi".
Says "Yogurt" instead says "Curds".
Says "Cab" instead of "Taxi".
Says "Candy" instead of "Chocolate".
Says "Cookie" instead of "Biscuit".
Says " Free Way " instead of "Highway".
Says "got to go" instead of "Have to go".
Says "Oh" instead of "Zero", (for 704, says Seven Oh Four Instead of Seven Zero Four)
Doesn't forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps cribbing every time he steps out.
Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs)
Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by 43 times).
Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk pocket.
When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats "Zee" several times, if the other person unable to get, then says X, Y Zee(but never says Zed)
Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says "Oh! British Style!!!!"
Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and Indian Road Conditions.
Even after 2 months, complaints about "Jet Lag".
Avoids eating more chili (hot) stuff.
Tries to drink "Diet Coke", instead of Normal Coke.
Tries to complain about any thing in India as if he is experiencing it for the first time.
Pronounces "schedule" as "skejule", and "module" as "mojule".
Looks suspiciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food.
From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to India , even after 4 months of arrival.
Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India, tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.
Ultimate one : Tries to begin conversation with "In US ...." or "When I was in US..."
I had circulated on Anatomy subject in English. From the link given below, you can learn depth from many animations of your specific interest. Hope this will be of good educative one.
(Welcome to inner exploration of Human Anatomy. Each topic has animations, 100’s of graphics, and thousands of descriptive links. Study the anatomy of the human body. It’s fun, interactive, and an ideal reference site for students or those who just want to know more about the medical descriptions used by doctors and nurses.)
Ideas are everything : Microsoft Office 2010 : Top 10 Benefits of Office 2010 Beta
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
Top 10 Benefits of Office 2010 Beta
- Express your ideas more visually
- Accomplish more when working together
- Enjoy the familiar Office experience from more locations and more devices
- Create powerful data insights and visuals
- Deliver compelling presentations
- Manage large volumes of e-mail with ease
- Store and track all your ideas and notes in one place
- Get your message out instantly
- Get things done faster and easier
- Access work across devices and platforms
sacrifice is greater than love,
character is greater than beauty,
humanity is greater than wealth,
but nothing is greater than confidence.
never loose it
"Nobody can discover new oceans
until he has the courage
to loose the sight of the shore
What ever happens Just
"relax&manage" 2 make 'A' smile.
Life is not a "Problem" 2 'be' solved
but 'A' gift 2 'be' Enjoyed
Make "Everyday" 'Ur' 'best' day
We may not achieve everything we dream.
but we will not achieve anything
unless we dream
Don't worry for the delay in ur success
compared to others
because construction of pyramid
take too much time
than a ordinary building
Tired of receiving those pesky Microsoft Word documents with that pesky .docx extension? If you don't have Office 2007, it can be a real problem since the format is not backwards compatible. Fortunately, this handy free tool lets you convert those docx files.
How long does the conversion take?
The conversion process from PDF to HTML should happen almost immediately. However, the conversion process may vary depending upon such factors as: (1) the size of the PDF and (2) the number of other conversions in queue. For an average size file, the conversion should be completed in just a few minutes.
Why Convert from .docx to doc?
Beginning with Office 2007, the default format for saving Word documents is .docx. Unfortunately, this format is not backward compatible. As a result, users with prior version of Microsoft Office, are unable to open or recognize this file format and are therefore unable to view .docx files. This online tool solves that by converting these .docx formats back to .doc.
Maybe. . we were supposed to meet the
wrong people before meeting the right
one so that, when we finally meet the
right person, we will know how to be
grateful for that gift.
Maybe . . . it is true that we don't
know what we have until we lose it,
but it is also true that we don't know
what we have been missing until it
Maybe . . . the brightest future will
always be based on a forgotten past;
after all, you can't go on
successfully in life until you let go
of your past mistakes, failures and
Maybe . . you should hope for enough
happiness to make you sweet, enough
trials to make you strong, enough
sorrow to keep you human, and enough
hope to make you happy.
Maybe . . . the happiest of people
don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.
Maybe .. . . the best kind of friend is
the kind you can sit on a porch and
swing with, never say a word, and then
walk away feeling like it was the best
conversation you've ever had.
Maybe . . . happiness waits for all
those who cry, all those who hurt, all
those who have searched, and all those
who have tried, for only they can
appreciate the importance of all the
people who have touched their lives.
May be . . you should do something nice
for someone every single day, even if
it is simply to leave them alone.
Maybe . . . there are moments in life
when you miss someone -- a parent, a
spouse, a friend, a child -- so much
that you just want to pick them from
your dreams and hug them for real, so
that once they are around you
appreciate them more.
Maybe giving someone all your love
is never an assurance that they will
love you back. Don't expect love in
return; just wait for it to grow in
their heart; but, if it doesn't, be
content that it grew in yours.
Maybe .. . . you should dream what you
want to dream; go where you want to
go, be what you want to be, because
you have only one life and one chance
to do all the things you dream of, and
want to do.
"Life is only traveled ONCE; Today's MOMENT becomes Tomorrow's MEMORY.
Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself."
There was a good-natured millionaire in the town. Three beggars thought of approaching him for help. The first man went to the millionaire and said: "O Lord! I want five rupees. Please give me." The millionaire was taken aback at this man's impudence. "What! You demand five rupees from me as though I owe you the money! How dare you? How can I afford to give five rupees to a single beggar? Here, take these two rupees and get away," he said. The man went away with the two rupees.
The next beggar went to the millionaire and said: "Oh Lord! I have not taken a square meal for the past ten days. Please help me." "How much do you want?" asked the millionaire.
"Whatever you give me, Maharaj," replied the beggar.
"Here, take this ten rupee note. You can have nice food for at least three days." The beggar walked away with the ten rupee note.
The third beggar came. "Oh Lord, I have heard about your noble qualities. Therefore, I have come to see you. Men of such charitable disposition are verily the manifestations of God on earth," he said.
"Please sit down," said the millionaire. "You appear to be tired. Please take this food," he said, and offered food to the beggar.
"Now please tell me what I can do for you."
"Oh Lord," replied the beggar; "I merely came to meet such a noble personage that you are. You have given me this rich food already. What more need I get from you? You have already shown extraordinary kindness towards me. May God bless you!"
But the millionaire, struck by the beggar's spirit, begged of the beggar to remain with him, built a decent house for him in his own compound, and looked after him for the rest of his life.
God is like this good millionaire. Three classes of people approach Him, with three different desires and prayers. There is the greedy man full of vanity, full of arrogance, full of desires. He demands the objects of worldly enjoyment from God. Since this man, whatever be his vile desires, has had the good sense to approach God, He grants him some part of the desired objects (even these very soon pass away, just as the two rupees the first beggar got are spent before nightfall).
The other type of devotee prays to the Lord for relief from the sufferings of the world, but is better than the first one, in as much as he is ready to abide by His Will. To him the Lord grants full relief from suffering, and bestows on him much wealth and property.
The third type he merely prays to the Lord: "O Lord, Thou art Existence-Absolute, Knowledge-Absolute, Bliss-Absolute, etc., etc." What does he want? Nothing. But the Lord is highly pleased with his spirit of renunciation, of desirelessness and of self-surrender. Therefore, He makes him eat His own food, i.e., He grants this man Supreme Devotion to Himself. Over and above this, He makes the devotee to live in His own House For ever afterwards this devotee dwells in the Lord's Abode as a Liberated Sage.
SkyDrive Explorer is a free, easy-to-use, but very powerful extension for Windows Explorer. With SkyDrive Explorer you can make any every-day operations with your documents from Microsoft Live SkyDrive™ service (read more...) using Windows Explorer, as if they were on your computer.
Moreover you don't need to install and configure any additional programs or ActiveX components. SkyDrive Explorer will organize the interaction with the online storage itself.
Gladinet Cloud Desktop maps cloud storage as a virtual drive and automates online backup with local files. It is a personal cloud agent, an open online backup platform, and a desktop delivery agent for cloud service providers.
- Map Cloud Storage As a Virtual Network Drive
- Manage and Use Cloud Storage with Windows® Explorer
- Backup Local Documents to Cloud Storage
- Backup Google Docs to Local and/or Cloud Storage
- Incremental Backup to One or More Cloud Storage Services
- Manage Tasks with a Versatile and Powerful Task Manager
- Enjoy Enterprise Level Scalability for Large Transfers
- Transfer Files 10x Faster with Advanced Acceleration Technology
- Protect Your Online Credentials with Profile Encryption*
- Open Platform Rapidly Integrating More and More Cloud Services
- Seamless Integration with Gladinet Cloud Gateway
- AT&T Synaptic Storage Support Introduced in Version 1.3
iFree Recorder - Your FREE Skype call recorder
iFree recorder is a easy-to-use tool for recording Skype voice conversations.
It has the following advantages:
- It's FREE with no limits attached.
- Automatic or manual recording capabilities.
- Can be used to record Skype2Skype calls, SkypeOut/SkypeIn calls, Conference calls.
- Choice to record different side.
- Store your calls to MP3 format (Using Lame MP3 Encoder).
- Easy to track record history.
- Built-in audio player.
- UI friendly, easy to use.
Skype Call Recorder
This is a free Skype recording program which automatically saves all your Skype conversations and conferences.
- Records are stored in compact and widely used format - mp3 files.
- This tool records P2P Skype calls, SkypeOut calls, as well as calls to Skype Online number.
- The program seats in the system tray and monitors skype calls and start the recording automatically when you start conversation.
- It can record several simultaneous calls (eg. one active while others on hold) in separate files for easy and convenient access.
- Very simple interface requires virtually no tuning or setup.
- Just install it, allow access to the Skype client and that's it.
Skype Recording Plugin from CalliGraph
- Call Graph recording plugin for Skype is a desktop application.
- It is available currently only for PC's.
- After you have downloaded and installed Call Graph Skype plugin it will connect to Skype application running on your PC and record your conversations in an mp3 or wav format.
- The files are stored on your My Documents\My Call Graphs folder by default and can be edited by any standard Audio Editor.
- It is ideally suited for recording podcasts and phone interviews since it can record both Skype P2P or SkypeOut/SkypeIn calls.
Howto record Skype Calls
It's an agreement
a man loses his bachelor degree
and a woman gains her master
An art of transmitting Information
from the notes of the lecturer
to the notes of students
without passing through the minds
The confusion of one man
multiplied by the
The art of dividing
a cake in such a way that
he got the biggest piece
The hydraulic force by which
masculine will power is
defeated by feminine water-power!
A place where divorce comes
A place where everybody talks,
and everybody disagrees later on
A feeling when you feel
you are going to feel
you have never felt before
which people praise,
but never read
that can set
a lot of things straight!
where you can relax
after your strenuous
The only time
when some married men
ever get to open
to make others believe
that you know
you actually do
who can do
and sit to decide
that nothing can be done
to bring an end
who torments himself
to be spoken of
who tells you
to go to hell
in such a way
that you actually look forward
to the trip
who starts taking bath
into a river
who while falling
from EIFFEL TOWER
says in midway
"SEE I AM NOT INJURED YET!"
who says that
O is the last letter
Instead of the first letter
who lives poor
he can die RICH!
from the other,
unless he gets caught
who is early
when you are late
when you are early
shakes your hand
and your Confidence
and kills you
by his bills!
Here is a Windows 7 driver list that allow windows 7 user search suitable hardware or graphic driver install on Windows 7.
This Windows 7 driver list covers various of Windows 7 Laptop / Notebook driver, Windows 7 graphic, Windows 7 sound card driver, Windows 7 printer and windows 7 scanner driver.
If you are planning install windows 7 operating system on your computer, below windows 7 driver list perhaps is the good driver resource to refer.
Windows 7 Driver List Download
Windows 7 Laptop / Notebook Drivers
- Dell Windows 7 Drivers and Downloads
- Acer Windows 7 Drivers, Service and Support
- Sony eSupport Windows 7 Drivers and Software
- Toshiba Windows 7 Drivers and Utilities Updates
- Lenovo IBM Windows 7 Drivers and Utilities
- HP Windows 7 Support and Drivers
- Samsung Win 7 Notebook Drivers
- Gateways Windows 7 Drivers and Downloads
Windows 7 Graphic Drivers
Windows 7 Sound Card Driver
Windows 7 Printer & Scanner Drivers
Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland ,
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It
is the most-requested column I've ever written."
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up
to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happi ness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift
To see if your PC is ready for Windows 7, download the free Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. It scans your PC for potential issues with your hardware, devices, and installed programs, and recommends what to do before you upgrade.
Click Here for More>>>