Classic Definitions ...........Cool Meanings..
1. cigarette: A pinch of tobacco rolled in a paper with fire at one end &a fool at the other.
2. Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through “the mindsof either”.
3. Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
4. Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that every body believes he got the biggest piece.
5. Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water power.......
6. Conference Room: A place where every body talks , nobody listens &every body disagree later on.
7. Classic: A book which people praise , but do not read.
8. Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
9. Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
10. Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
11. Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.